Help needed ! Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed ! Please

Hi, I have just purchased Actinic as I am setting up an ecommerce site for the very first time and have very little technical knowledge. I am getting on fine with the software (at the moment) but need some advice with regards to hosting/email. I have spoken to some of the larger UK companies such as Netbenefit/Claranet but feel I would just be number with them. I am looking for someone to host my site but be there when I need them.. I am using Secure Trading for the payment processing and understand they will host the payment processing/secure part of the site, is that correct? So I need someone to host the Actinic part of the site. I don't expect many visitors to start off with but need to ability to upgrade my account when traffic increases.

I also want to have several email addresses such as stuart@ info@ sales@mycompany.co.uk. When I use outlook I can then send/receive msgs dedicated to one of these addresses. I have been baffled by pop3, smtp and email forwarding jargon so not sure what I need.

My domain names are registered through Easily.com if this makes any difference.

Hi Stuart

There are a number of web hosting companies recommended on the Actinic Website, have a look by clicking HERE

Hope that helps

Comment

Jo Moorecroft at pinbrook web hosting is very helpful to actinic users on this forum.

I'd suggest you give her a try as she can probably give you the support you need.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X