Moving A records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving A records

I don't know if anyone can help but I am trying to move the A record of my website from my current hosts to Actinic.They are insistant they have done everything required (with bad grace) but I no longer have access to the Cpanel to check. Unfortunately it hasn't proprogated despite waiting several weeks. Intodns states it could get any A records for the site. Actinic technical support tell me there is nothing they can do until they can access it which I understand.

Is there anywhere else to turn before I write off the website altogether? Has anyone had a problem like this before? The original hosts assure me they have double checked the server details.

Any advice welcome

You can do direct to Nominet as long as you can prove you are the legal owner, do a WHOIS on the Nominet site and see what the IPS Tag is set to.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Should have said it is a .uk.com domain. Is there a Nominet equivalent for this?

Carole

Comment

There should be yes, just put whois uk.com in google and you will see a list of sites to check it on I imagine.

Comment

whats the domain name?

Comment

Working...
          X