Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very stupid question regarding Actinics own hosting

Hello

Just logged on to our web site to see a easyspace holding page, not good! We register the daoming with them but have silver hosting with Actinic, simple question, I have trawled through this site, and through all my emails, but I cannot find the address to log onto actinic hosting control panel, does anyone have any idea (stupid question of course)

Pulling my hair out here, as I am just trying to make sure the www dns record is now pointing to the correct ip address, but cannot confirm this until I can log in to actinic hosting, any help please reply or even if you feel the need my email is lloyd@bp-g.co.uk

Many thanks in advance for any advice on this probably very stupid question!

Lloyd
    Lloyd Hawken
    www.nappies-direct.com

Do you not have an e-mail from Actinic with the IP address for the server..otherwise if you can't get to your Actinic site the control panel's going to be a bit tricky. A call to Actinic is needed if you have lost the IP address details.
    Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
    www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X