Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uploading to Namesco

Hi

We are just moving across to Actinic and we are having real problems uploading to Namesco. The connection is constantly dropping out before the configuration wizard has finished. All the settings are correct and we can connect and upload through without a problem.

Has anybody else had problems with Namesco? Do I need to transfer the domain name across to Actinic hosting.

Thanks

Vickie
    For all your knitting needs www.woolnstuff.co.uk

Check the permissions on the acatalog folder - should be 777. Cgi-bin should be 755
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Do a forum search on Namesco, I am not sure if anyone has Actinic working on it.

But in reply to each of your Qs

We are just moving across to Actinic and we are having real problems uploading to Namesco. The connection is constantly dropping out before the configuration wizard has finished.
      if the connection keeps dropping i'd suggest Namesco is not the host for Actinic.

All the settings are correct and we can connect and upload through without a problem.
      Please post the settings, how do you know they are correct. Do you mean you can use an FTP client to connect?

Has anybody else had problems with Namesco? Do I need to transfer the domain name across to Actinic hosting.
      You do not transfer the domain name to Actinic, the domain name needs the Namesco nameservers. Unless you are hosting with Actinic hosting, actinic has no interest in the domain.

Comment

Hi,
        I have the same problem with the same host.
        Have you solved your problem?
        Nick

Comment

Working...
        X