Right - I will need to pay someone to do me a template or theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right - I will need to pay someone to do me a template or theme

I got so far with mine, and then ran into difficulties yesterday. I basically haven't the html knowledge or the time to delve into this too deeply and require someone else to do a working actinic V6 template (or theme??) for me that I can import straight in.

I am a startup business and haven't a massive budget so I'm looking at around £400 max (however that is negotiable). I want it so that it is completely customisable, and I also want access to the PNG files etc. The website is the most important part of my business so it's got to be professional, within the budget I set.

If you take a look at my site at the moment you will get some idea of my requirements. It's a fairly straightforward design and is no way complete. Forgive the typos too

www.extremeprometeia.com/test

Thanks!

Please reply to this thread or email me on pdstanbridge at hotmail.com

Email on its way to you.
    Jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Gary Hay of Grampian Web Wizards has an Actinic Theme shop - at £40 a theme it is well worth a look.

http://www.grampianwebwizards.com/acatalog/

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Phil has just sent me the snapshot files and things don't look that bad.. With a bit of guidance he won't need to start from scratch.. That's my view.
        Jenny
        Hanson Web Design
        www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
        jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
        Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Working...
        X