Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nav Bars and other problems

Hi Guys. Have 3 different queries.
    1) I am having a bit of trouble I am trying to import my products into actinic from an excel workbook which I have converted to a csv file. If I put images in the spreadsheet can I only use gifs or will jpgs work as well. At the moment I can only seem to get it to work for gifs. Am I doing something wrong?or is this normal

2)Also am trying to create a static Nav Bar on the left hand side of the page. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this?

3)When I have got my pictures and writing on the page, the writing does not seem to wrap round the pictures very well is there any way of solving this?

Thanks

1 There should be no problem in using jpg image names in a csv import.

2 Can you explain more about the nav bar requirement, actinic creates a static bar.

3 Are you talking about products here? You will have to edit act_productline, but I'm not sure that you will be able to wrap text around an image successfully since your descriptions will be of differing lengths. HTML tables do not work in the same manner as Word wrapping

Comment

Thanks for you help sorry if they sounded like basic questions but this is all still quite new to me.
      Just trying to get a static Nav Bar at the left hand side of the page that appears on every page so I suppose u could say in a kind of frame. It doesn't even need to have images just want text that is hyperlinked to take me to the different sections.

Comment

Don't worry about the basic questions, we've all asked them at some time or other!

There are some themes which have the nav bar down the left hand side, the clean layouts for example. I think this is what you are after, I guess the theme you are using at present has the nav across the centre of the page

Comment

Working...
        X