Error Messages on Publish to Web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Messages on Publish to Web

I'm new to Actinic and have taken over from someone else who no longer works in the company. Since I've started there have been error messages that come up when I publish the site, but they don't cause any problems to the site so I've ignored them for now. I'm moving Actinic and the files onto a new PC, but I want to sort out the errors before I move it.

Can anyone help advise on how/what I can do to stop these errors?

Thank you

Hi Michael.
    For a start we need to know what the errors are, what messages Actinic returns, and what your network settings are before anyone can help.
    Sorry but your post is a bit like saying "I have a problem with my car, what's wrong with it"? and not telling the garage what your real problem is.
    Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
    www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Errors are in the image uploaderrors.jpg linked to in the original post.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Oops well spotted Norman, apologies due, just had a look at the link and I wouldn't like to comment too much on those errors, it looks as though something has got seriously corrupted. Maybe a problem to raise with Actinic support?
        Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
        www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X