1&1 FTP Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1&1 FTP Problem?

Is anybody else getting ftp errors uploading this morning to One and One host? We have had to crash Sellerdeck several times as it locks up half way through Publish to Web. Just wondering if just me.

Sarah

Only on upload

It is strange, as I can download orders, but get ftp failures on upload. No settings or anything else has been changed. Any ideas? If it were a 1 & 1 failure, you would think that I wouldn't be able to download orders.

Sarah

Comment

Rang 1&1

I rang the hosts, and they said it wasn't any problem at their end, but as he was talking to me the site decided to upload OK. Just a coincidence?

Sarah

Comment

We are with 1&1 and have had no problems. Perhaps the coincidence was that the process which was inhibiting your uploads ended e.g. Windows Search
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working fine for me too.

Comment

!7! and ftp

Experiencing major problems uploading my ftp website files to 1&1. Not recognising changes and corrupting information on the web pages, inserting items in places that are not on the original design offline. At wits' end!!

Comment

Are you uploading through Sellerdeck? Or separately via an FTP programme?
              Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
              X