Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little lost

Hi there,

I am new to this e-commerce malarky although I have been hand coding HTML and using Dreamweaver for a few years.

I am looking at Actinic as a potential e-commerce solution for my company, I have downloaded the trial developer software and here is my problem.

I have viewed the recommended PDF files and don't find them particularly helpful. I prefer to learn in a step by step tutorial manner, is there any such thing out there?

I have heard a lot of good things about Actinic and viewed some good sites designed on it.

Does anyone have any pointers as to where I could find some good learning materials?

All the best,

Neil

p.s I plan to go on the one day training course for developers before I purchase the software. Has anyone been on the course that could provide any comments?

This page http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm contains all of the available downloadable information that should get you going well enough.

The boxed software would come with a manual that talks you through most of what you would need as well, although for more in depth stuff you will need to dig into the Advanced User Guide.

all the best.....

Comment

Working...
    X