Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping Cart / checkout

Hello,
    We've recently uploaded our site for the first time and have encountered problems with the shopping cart. Selected products & quantities disappear and when we click view cart the basket display totals don't always tally with the cart contents. We have checked our network settings and purged sessions & deleted cookies from our pc but the problems re-appear randomly.

Can you advise?

Could you give us a URL to look at please?

I'm wondering if the apparent error is arising from Actinic displaying prices excluding VAT in the shopping cart, and then only adding the tax to the 'Total' figure.

Comment

URL as requested:

http://www.injabulo.com/acatalog/index.html

Comment

I added two 'Silly Giraffe' wall hangings and one jungle wallhanging to my shopping basket.

The shopping cart showed a subtotal for the items as £147.63 and the VAT on the items was £25.84. The grand total was £173.47

This is what appeared in the shopping cart summary.

Can you please give an example of some products to buy that show the lack of tallying that you describe.

Comment

We have had cases where our trial" shop" has worked ok and then later its all gone awry again. We were mainly using buttons and baskets but also included wallhangings and tablecloths. It would work for a couple of "shops" and then would go off again. It also retained the previous shopping cart and brought this up when we did " view cart".
          Thanks

Comment

The fact you are getting these problems intermittently suggests that there is a problem with your web server.

One thing you could do is install your own local web server onto your PC (as described in the Advanced User Guide) and upload your store content to that for testing. If you don't get the errors then you have a problem with your web server that will need investigation by our email support team.

If you do still get the errors then the problem is with Actinic, but the email support team would need to test your snapshot.

Either way, I'm not sure we are going to be able to give you an answer on this forum. Sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
            X