Product sub-sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product sub-sections

Hi, does anyone know how to make the subsection images appear in a horizontral line instead of vertical? I have a section called 'cushions' and under cushions i have the sub-sections 'leather', 'fabric', and 'Suede'. I have designed the page in photoshop so that my images are next to each other horizontally, but it keeps putting them down the page vertically!

I have tried to mess about with Act_SectionLineImage template but to no avail.

Cheers

Hi,

Double-click on the main section and on the 'Layout' tab tick the 'Override Default Settings' box. Then specify how many columns you want in the 'First Row Column Count' and 'Subsequent Row Column Count' fields.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Also trying to get sub-sections horizontally

I'm am new to this, so please bear with me. I'm using v-6 and also want my sub-sections horizontally and only the sub-sections not the top level sections. I read Tracey G's answer and for the life of me cannot find how to get to this part:

"Double-click on the main section and on the 'Layout' tab tick the 'Override Default Settings' box."

Can someone help me get the sub-sections only in 2 columns and the top level in one column

Thanks
      www.bonnies-gift-shop.com
      Unique Gifts & Home Decor
      Retail/Wholesale/Drop Shipping
      www.bonniesgifts.com
      Gift Baskets Gift Ideas Unique Gifts
      Retail/Drop Shipping

Comment

Can someone help me get the sub-sections only in 2 columns and the top level in one column
        Go into 'Design | Options | Sections' and ensure that in the 'Default Location and Arrangement of Section Lists' area the 'First Row Column Count' and 'Subsequent Row Column Count' fields are both set to '1'.

Then double-click on one of your sections that are at the top level. Go to the 'Layout' tab (you may need to press 'Advanced>' if the 'Layout' tab is not visible).

Under 'Location and Arrangement of Section List' check 'Override Default Settings' and set the 'First Row Column Count' and 'Subsequent Row Column Count' fields both to '2'.

Click 'OK' and repeat this for your other sections at the top level.

Comment

sub-section columns

Chris

Again, thanks! This also was a lot easier to understand than the other posts and worked very well.

Bonnie
          www.bonnies-gift-shop.com
          Unique Gifts & Home Decor
          Retail/Wholesale/Drop Shipping
          www.bonniesgifts.com
          Gift Baskets Gift Ideas Unique Gifts
          Retail/Drop Shipping

Comment

Working...
          X