Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image folder

Hi,

I was wondering if there is an easy config in Actinic to set up an image folder instead of having all the pics on the root level? I could use /images/myfoldr as path but I don't want to override any setting. Do I need to change the txt in the DESIGN | TEXT ?

Thank you

Leo

On the server all images are held in the acatalog directory along with everything else. This is a fundamental (but somewhat dumb) part of the way Actinic works and there's no real way around it.

On your PC, however you can keep your images anywhere. However a sub-folder of Site1 called, say, Images, or a set of such folders is a good idea as this means that backing up Site1 will save all the Actinic stuff and your images in one go.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

So If I have the image in an image folder within Site1, it will automatically create it on the server?
      Also I wouldn't need the / root level indicator as the virtual path should be enough.

Is it well supported (will I get error messages saying that the files are not found or anything similar?)

Thanks

Leo

Comment

Working...
      X