Version 6 Second-hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 6 Second-hand

I am currently using the evaluation version of Catalog 6 which I have been impressed with.

I would like to purchase the product but am unable to fork out the current price as I will only be selling cheap arts & crafts.

Can any one suggest where I could get a legal copy of version 6 second-hand?

Many thanks

Buzby
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

I'm not sure Actinic allow 3rd party sales of catalog, etc.

Having said that there's often something on ebay.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Ebay

I've found a legal copy of Actinic Business for around £200 less on eBay; are Actinic likely to get funny with me if I start using a second hand copy?

Comment

Only Actinic can really answer that.

Do watch out on ebay though. I've seen Actinic stuff going for more than they can be bought new if you do a little shopping around.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Be aware of a seller using any name ending with shop

photoshop-shop
          a-business-shop
          actinic-shop

As he sells Pirated Actinic products. He conned me out of £170 which I have managed to get back after a lot of hassle.
          Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
          Zirconium Rings
          Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

There was a heated discussion about second hand Actinic's on here a while ago, I am sure that you can only sell on your Actinic if you have written permission from Actinic, so don't buy one unless you have seen the written permission.

If you don't have to many products you can get a free version of Acitnic lite (25 products max) from internet magazine by ordering the appropriate back issue (assuming that they give you cds with back issues), failing that can buy Actinic lite from Actinic themselve and several resellers (Hazelnet and Zion Media have it for sale on their websites, I am sure that there will be more that are selling it as well). The benefit of the version that you buy is that it is upgradable and isn't a very early and probably slightly buggy version (which the free version is).

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X