Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing text in Actinic application

Hello

Ok, at the risk of being grrr'd at by all at Actinic...

Is it possible to change the text within the application, on the product details screen (not the web page, but the app).

I have changed my Short Description to Artist, and Full Description to Title, and this is all good for my web pages. So that when others are loading data, to avoid confusion, is it possible to rename the Product Details screen.

I will assume not, but thought I would ask!

Thanks
    Steven

If I understand you correctly, what you want to do is change the user interface in the Actinic PC application. This is not possible in the current version. The interface prompts are integrated into the program executable and are not modifiable by the user.

This may or may not be easily changeable, only the development team could say. If the user interface prompts are defined in a resource file then they could make that file user modifiable in a future version. I would like to able to do that myself. Something for the wishlist, please?
    Chris Brown

Comment

We have done this in our One Stop Order Processing product, it has an orders list that is completely configurable, you choose the fields that you want to see, the order they are listed in and the name for the field on the display. You can also filter orders by any of the selected fields. There are more details about this at
      http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...rocessing.html click on the more info button and you will be able to see what I mean.

As an aside there is a hugh amount of order information available, we found over 100 fields when we were implementing this.

Regards
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X