Homepage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homepage

I have two websites. The first is my main information site ( www.avenuegaragedoors.com ) and the second is the online catalog ( www.a-g-d.co.uk ) .

After looking in search engines for my website I have found they are directing people into the online site which tells them nothing and you can't get to the main site.

I have tried Design,options,miscellaneous home page link but this seems to try and find my site within the catalog so doesn't work.

Can anyone tell me if I can link back to the main site. Also I have tried to put headers and footers (shop default Headers/Footers )
    and this won't work do I need to use another template.

Thank you
    Chris.

Sorry the search engines are pointing to www.avenuegaragedoors.co.uk not www.a-g-d.co.uk my fault for having too many site addresses.

Comment

Last question is there anyway I can take welcome to our online catalog out and replace it with Welcome to Avenue garage Doors online catalog.

Comment

You can easily link back to your other site(s).

I think you should be able to put the links in your header/footer, but you'll need to 'escape' the html code by putting !!< at the start and >!! at the end.

Secondly, the 'welcome to our online catalog' is an image. To change it, just create your own image, call it logo1.gif and put it in your site1 folder.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for that I will give it a try.

Chris.

Comment

Working...
          X