Pending Payment Service Provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pending Payment Service Provider

I am using Actinic v6. I have setup the site using my own templates, what is Pending Payment Service Provider ? To my understanding is it where some one goes through to order, gets to the point of entering the credit card details and then exits the website, I then should be able to find out why these people left and never placed the order.

If this is correct, could some one please tell me how to set this up, or at least tell me what this thing does.

Any surgestions would be helpful
    Jon Harvey
    Technical Director
    Wight Computers Ltd
    Hardware - Software - Printer Inks - CD & DVD Media - Memory Cards - Cases & Storage - Cables - Card Readers
    www.wightcomputers.co.uk

This tab is where order go that have a PSP payment type (eg. worldpay, protx) but do not have a record of payment being made. Orders that end up here will usually be a result of someone going to the PSP part of checkout and then closing the browser without entering payment details.

You don't have to switch it on, it will just work automatically.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X