Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Confirm E-Mails

Hi All

Is there any way of editing the e-mails that you send to your customers so they include a signature or picture of some thing that isn't so well! Dull.

Also at the moment we get about 5 orders a day (only just started up) but hopefully one day we'll move up to about 20 or 30. When we get there it would not be possible for me to print off the credit card details and manually input them. What software would you recommend for taking peoples money securely.

Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Russell
    Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
    When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

Umm can't make changes after 30mins

Oh well i'll add another bit.

We would like to do a mass e-mailing of all our present internet customers. Is there anyway to collect all the e-mail addresses from the orders and print them out.

Thanks in advance.

Russell
    Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
    When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

Comment

What software would you recommend for taking peoples money securely.
      I wouls recommend going with a payment service provider such as WorldPay, SecPay or Secure Trading. There are links to the ones Actinic is linked with on http://www.actinic.co.uk/services/occs.htm.
      We would like to do a mass e-mailing of all our present internet customers. Is there anyway to collect all the e-mail addresses from the orders and print them out.
      Check out this thread for a recent discussion on the right email marketing programs to use. Jan (at the end of the thread) has actually written a link to GroupMail for Actinic.
      Is there any way of editing the e-mails that you send to your customers so they include a signature or picture of some thing that isn't so well! Dull.
      Sadly, Actinic emails are just text at the moment.

Comment

Working...
      X