Design Tab Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design Tab Settings

In my actinic catolgue our original developer disabled the "Design" tab, we don't know how to enable this feature again. We would like to show all our prices including VAT and this is the only place to do it.

Can anyone help
    Many thanks

Try View | Business Settings | Options tab and you should have a section titled "Allow on this PC" where you can enable features etc..

Comment

tax settings

any way of getting the mention of vat off the product description also it would be great if the prices could be rounded up to the nearest whole number because otherwise it looks a bit funny?
      thanks

Comment

I have this VAT issue also and was just about to start a new post. I hope I can call on the expertise of some other users of this program.

For example, a product we sell for £7.50, and we pay the VAT man £1.31 on that sale. The £6.19 that we keep covers cost purchase and profit.

How do I enter a price for this since I have to show VAT Inclusive or Exclusive, and what price?
        Supporting the environment. This post uses 100% recycled electrons.
        Bob Isaac
        Director/Web Admin
        Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Actinic MS Business Version 8.5.2

Comment

Bob,

You would enter a price of £6.19 in for the product and then go to 'Design | Options | Miscellaneous' and select both 'Display Tax Inclusive Prices' and 'Display Tax Exclusive Prices'.

Comment

hi
            this stilll doesn't answer my question, is it possible to have the price rounded to the nearest whole number at all? Also where it says say "€2.40 (inclusive of VAT), it is possible to remove the "inclusive of VAT" description?

thanks

Comment

this stilll doesn't answer my question, is it possible to have the price rounded to the nearest whole number at all?
              I don't believe that it is.
              Also where it says say "€2.40 (inclusive of VAT), it is possible to remove the "inclusive of VAT" description?
              Yes - go to 'Design | Text' and search for 'Including'. You will highlight a prompt that says:

(Including: %s)

Delete this to remove the message from the site.

Comment

Working...
              X