Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

text size for whole site?

HELP!
    Since refreshing my website all my text throughout the whole site has enlarged dramatically for the short sighted.

Does anyone know how I can change it back easily?

Try View > Text Size in the browser as you may have chnaged this
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks Gary.

Can go to View - Text size from the web browser but not from the Catalogue.

There is a section Design - Text which I would have thought is where I would be able to change back?

Comment

Does the text on other sites look large.

The text in the site is generated usually from the file actinic.css
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Nope, only the text on my website www.creativeballoons.co.uk for the Online shop part. Even when someone now fills out an Online Enquiry form the text size must be 16/18. So my problem appears to be with something I have done to the original Actinic site.

Unfortunately, you are also talking to a donut who would not know a HMPT if it jumped out in front of me. The site was originally set up by someone, who has not disappeared to Spain.

Any help/advice greatly appreciated

Comment

You look like you are using the 'Business' theme in Actinic with frames turned on and so you are not using style sheets.

The text on your site looks identical to a standard 'Business' theme in Actinic - I don't think anything has changed.

Comment

Chris

I recieved a PM to say that my original thought was correct
              Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Error on page
                you have an error on your site, when in catalog click the INFO button and you get a frame within a frame.

thought u may like to know

Mark

Comment

Thanks for that Tiggypig.
                  Non the wiser though how to get rid of it, so best leave alone.

Comment

Working...
                  X