Digital Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Download

I have a problem when myself/test buyers attempt to download the ordered file they get the error:-

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

According to Actinic Online Help the Solution is:

This may occur if the server uses a CGI-Wrapper that does not support non-parsed headers. Check the server HTTP error log for the error:-

nph-dl000001.pl malformed header from script. Bad header=HTTP/1.1 200 OK:

To resolve this problem rename nph-download.pl to download.pl in the site directory on your PC and update the site ( Web | Update Website).

BUT I have no file with this name. I have a file called nph-dl000001.pl but not onw called nph-download.pl

I have tried renaming the nph-dl000001.pl file to dl000001.pl and also to download but it still generates error messages, just that they occur earlier in the shopping sequence.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

From a Reply to my post in the Developer user group. I also found that on NT/Win 2000 server it's best to have the cgi extension as .cgi rather than .pl

You need to check for the download file in your site1 (PC) directory.

This is a bug which will be fixed in the latest version of the software. I have a fix for it now:

I have a fix for this for now though:

Open 'nph-download.pl' in your Site1 folder and locate the line

NETQUOTEVAR:INCLUDEPATHADJUSTMENT

add the following code just above it.

my $bFound = 0;
    my $sDir;
    foreach $sDir (@INC)
    {
    if ($sDir eq ".")
    {
    $bFound = 1;
    last;
    }
    }
    if (!$bFound)
    {
    push (@INC, ".");
    }
    push (@INC, "cgi-bin");

Next, locate the line

use NETQUOTEVAROWNLOADMODULE;

and change it to read

require NETQUOTEVAROWNLOADMODULE;

Then upload your store.
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

nph file

But my Cobalt RAQ4 is a Unix box......

and I havent got a "'nph-download.pl' anywhere in my site either locally or on the server itself.

I have conducted a search for this "nph" file but no mention of it anywhere.

heimdall....

Comment

You should definately have a nph-download.pl somewhere, take a look in the original directory (c:\program files\actinic ecommerce v6\original by default). The file that you mentioned before looks like it is generated from nph-download.pl so you must have one somewhere.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Can you post a URL for me to try this out please
          Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Fantastic......the elusive nph-download.pl file does indeed reside in the ACTINIC program file folder.
            I have renamed this file as instructed by the Actinic online help and the whole thing works perfectly.
            I am well impressed by the Actinic Software.

Thanks for that tip.

Very much appreciated.

Heimdall

Comment

Working...
            X