X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

running actinic site with asp and windows server

hi all,
    im a complete newbie to actinic...
    i develop sites using asp/xhtml etc... and so have sites in development stored on my local host. can i have my actinic catalogue on my localhost within the rest of the site so i dont have half the site on my local host and the other half in actinics site folder, otherwise that would be a nightmare. also, would i be able to include my asp scripts within an actinic web site.
    i really like the look of actinic and the speed at which you can produce ecommerce sites, but im concerned about the control being taken away from me and the possible limitations to actinic, maybe they are groundless worries?
    many thnx
    - G

does noone know the answer to this? actinic support?
    - G

Comment

Hi

You can upload your Actinic site to your localhost, thereby keeping the generated Actinic html files in the same location as your sites in development. See the Advanced User Guide for further details (downloadable here).

I don't have experience with asp I'm afraid, but as far as I'm aware you can encorporate Actinic pages within an asp page if that's what you're looking to do. Have a look at this site to see what I mean.

Ben
      Ben Popplestone
      Ecommerce website software

Comment

hi ben,
        thanks for replying, ill go and have a play with actinic!
        - G

Comment

Working...
        X