All tests ok but upload fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All tests ok but upload fails

I have been using Catalog since version 3. I had a working v5.1.4 site last week and upgraded the PC to v6, added the patch to make it v6.02.

Testing with both versions, I cannot refresh the site. In both cases the pre-upload checks are successful and I receive the test email.

The failure each time is this. It gets as far as Sending Catalog Files, it pauses to set permissions after sending a batch, then sends some more. It gets about 10% done then stops. The software hangs and won't respond.

Checking the directories with FTP show that it has upload .pl files and a few dozen .cat files.

What is preventing it from finishing the job? Why is the software hanging when it doesn't complete?
    Money Saving Eco Friendly Products | UK Dating | Love Horse Dating

Have you tried ticking 'Use Passive FTP Transfers' in 'Advanced | Network setup'?

Comment

Yes, tried that, and a whole host of other things. It has been examined and tested by your people who successfully uploaded the site to a test directory from there end (after I sent them a snapshot), so now I have taken it up with my ISP.
      Money Saving Eco Friendly Products | UK Dating | Love Horse Dating

Comment

Working...
      X