Urgent - my site is wrecked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent - my site is wrecked!

Error message - "An error occurred while sending the merge request".

I installed Panda Platinum Internet Security yesterday and today I cannot upload my Actinic shop.

I uninstalled the Panda stuff and tried again. No joy. Then I tried a site refresh - same result. Then I reverted to a site backup and tried an upload and a refresh with the same result. My next logical step was to uninstall Actinic and reinstall but it wouldn't let me - came up with an error about "install.log" or something, even using Add/Remove from the control panel.

Currently I am fresh out of ideas and my site is a wreck. Please, please, please help me before I also lose my mind.

site upload

have you ftp'ed into your site?, may need to check the webspace is ok first.

what ver of windows are you using?

could upload the site for you to check it working..

let me know if i can be of help...
    Paul
    Director

www.babyechos.co.uk
    www.simplifiednetworking.co.uk
    www.raddery.co.uk

Developer 6 & 7

Comment

The techie guy who built my site has done ftp stuff - he even went in and cleared the decks so i could do a clean "website refresh".

We've also both phoned the server guys and there are no problems and the scripts have not been touched for months.

I am getting really sick of this.

Thanks for the offer of help!

Comment

acd

i'll have alook at the file if you would like. if you send over the acd file to paul@simplifiedsoftware.co.uk i'll see if i can import into my actinic and see if there are any probs..
        Paul
        Director

www.babyechos.co.uk
        www.simplifiednetworking.co.uk
        www.raddery.co.uk

Developer 6 & 7

Comment

Hi there

Please see my suggestion on the following thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?p=40777

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X