Marketing Questions in Checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketing Questions in Checkout

In my checkout process, I ask two questions. Both are answered with Checkboxes.

Can anybody tell me where I can view the choices (checked/unchecked) that the customer has made? I cannot see it in the order summary.

Thanks
    Darren R

I should add:

I followed the instruction on page 59 of the advanced user guide to do this and changed an existing fields and a user definable fields.

Comment

Sorry for asking even more...

Does anybody know where I see the response to the question regarding the "We sometimes send your details to trusted partners...etc" question? I've checked and unchecked it and can't see any difference in the order summary (view order on the orders screen).

Thanks again for any help.
      Darren

Comment

The checkboxes are on the misc screen for the order details. The keep contract private reponse is shown on the custom tab, at the top in the field called keep details private.

Those details also shown on the invoice and data entry reports.

We have a product called One Stop Order Processing that allows you to display these fields on the main orders list, you can also filter orders shown based on their values. You can find more details about this product and a free trial at the URL below :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...rocessing.html

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

The only...

The only things I get on the Misc screen ar the "Why did you order today" and the "How did you hear about us" answers.

There is absolutely nothing else on there, unless I am being very dim?!

To clarify, I want to see responses to two checkboxes:
          1) Act_Order01 - The response to the question asking whether or not we can pass the customers details to third parties
          2) Act_Order01 - I've changed the User Definable field (Design¦Text) to a question and changed the input box to a checkbox.

I can't see the response to either.

Any further pointers would be greatly appreciated.
          Darren

Comment

Those answers should appear on the customers tab of the order details.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

1 has been sorted

The user definable error was down to me.

Now I just have that problem with the Third Party checkbox.

I haven't amended this code in any way, so would really appreciate somebody putting a screen print of the outcome in Actinic.

If it is the "Keep My Details Private" under customer, then mine is not working.

Darren

Comment

Working...
              X