United States problem - V7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

United States problem - V7

If you select United States in Payment and not in shipping, you get this error message:
    'United States is used in Payment but is not selected for any Shipping zone.'
    However, if you select United States in the Shipping zone, you get:
    'Alabama is used in Shipping but is not selected for any Payment zone.'
    and the same for every american state.

In Payments, there is only United States. None of the states are listed individually.

In Shipping, there is only United States with all the states attached.

Am I missing something? With the above situation, I can't see how you can limit payment by location for the states and send the package their, as you can't upload the details!

Is it just me being dim?!

Hi There,

Can you check if you have limit payment by location checked for all the payment methods. Take a look at this Thread

Cheers,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Sorted

Hi Bruce,

I managed to sort this out. Apologies.

Basically, the software is a little misleading. In the shipping section, I had to move US to the selected box, then click on the + to extend the list so that the states show. Then, I had to remove each state individually, which is a little annoying. It certainly was at the time anyway!

Is there any way that this could be fed back? It would be great if the US had it's own listing, without the states attached.

Thanks
      Darren

Comment

Hi

I am trying to do this too, but alas cannot see the drop down list that needs to be deleted.

I am shipping by zone, I have added in United States and when I created this in Zone Properties, all the states where there. But when I look in the Business Settings | Shipping and Handling | Shipping Bands section, all I see is USA but no states.

Can the necessary steps be clarified so that I can accept orders from the USA. I am using HSBC ePayments, and I understand that they only want the country info to be sent to them (and not the state).

Thanks as always

Steven

Comment

Ah, I see what you mean now, you deleted the states in the properties section at the time of loading them so that you were only left with United States, and nothing below it.

Comment

Sorry for the delay...

I only just saw your post. Glad it's sorted now though.

Darren

Comment

Working...
            X