v9.0.3 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waggers View Post
    Just in case anyone is collecting the stats.....
    Upgraded two sites, one from 9.02, and one from 9.0.3 beta to latest 9.0.3 with no problems though I did have a problem which I reported re missing items in V9.0.3 beta2, a refresh cured that problem.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

I have one 903 site live and working now, some weird stuff going missing which is hard to explain as these got included as standard before. They have now been added to additional files and a refresh has been done and things look rosey again.

Comment

Hello Richard

Can you email me your v901 snapshot please, if within 10 MB? If more, please contact me so I can let you know how to get it through to us.

Regards
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
          I have one 903 site live and working now, some weird stuff going missing which is hard to explain as these got included as standard before. They have now been added to additional files and a refresh has been done and things look rosey again.
          Lee i have a similar issues with background images and round corner images, they are not showing on the pc preview, but fine on upload. The references in the css are the same to other images in actinic, i to added them to the addtional files and it all shows fine online.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
            Lee i have a similar issues with background images and round corner images, they are not showing on the pc preview, but fine on upload. The references in the css are the same to other images in actinic, i to added them to the addtional files and it all shows fine online.
            Me similarly, athough I have managed to resolve it.
            See this thread. http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=39928

Comment

Originally posted by Krithika View Post
              Bun, Steve

Could you send me your site snapshots for investigation, so we can take a look at what's happening to cause the missing products? Please email me via the forum so I can guide you re sending me the snapshot files.

Mark - I have contacted you via email for the same.

Regards
              Hi Krithika,

Do you want a before 903 snapshot or after 903 snapshot? Also, they'll be to large to send by email
              www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Comment

Hello

Could you send me a pre-v903 snapshot, so I can let it run through the upgrade and try and reproduce the problem? Also could you let us know how you upgraded the site, did you import a snapshot into v903 or did you install the latter on top of an existing older version.

Please contact me via email so I can send you my FTP details to upload the snapshot to.

Cheers
                Krithika Chandrasekar
                SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

And also, which sections/products are missing so it will be easier to spot for us.

Cheers
                  Krithika Chandrasekar
                  SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Another statistic to be added if Actnic Towers is counting. Got the same issues with my site, namely losing contents of sections & fragments.

I had upgraded to V9.0.3 directly onto V9.0.2 this morning. Encountering the above problems, I uninstalled Actinic altogether & then did a clean install of V9.0.3 after rebooting the laptop. Brought in the original V9.0.2 data site & let it upgrade. Did a full refresh and the problem still persist.

Have decided to regress back tonight to the faithful old but problematic 9.0.2. Can't seem to shake him off that easily. Better the devil you know then someone new.

Just for info - I'm with 1and1 and my upload time has improved significantly i.e. from 2hrs on V9.0.2 to 30mins on V9.0.3. OK , thats a plus point if only the rest of the software worked.

BTW- Raised a call this morning & tried uploading a snapshot of my Site. It failed as the zipped up version is 181 Mb. Will try again later.

Nilesh

Comment

PM her here:
                      http://community.actinic.com/sendmes...lmember&u=2172

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
                        Silly me....I found it as you posted....sorry
                        www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Comment

Same issue with missing products here across different sites. Compact and restart and then view sections at random in Actinic then uploading forces the upload.

Actinic - you should really pull this patch as a download until resolved as this is happening to too many people and especially this close to Christmas.

Now have to reinstall v9.0.2 and roll everything back to where it was.

Bikster
                          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont View Post
                            Actinic - you should really pull this patch as a download until resolved as this is happening to too many people and especially this close to Christmas.
                            I am really supprised i have not seen this in any of the alpha a beta versions. Does not make sense to me

Comment

I think this is a pretty hard thing to pick up to be fair, it just shows no matter how much testing happens, there is always something.

Comment

tis true, but i tested on a few sites, and typical the one i did not is the one giving grief. Mind you i could not get a snapshot to work without actinic crashing and last night it was fine imported ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X