Multiple pictures to each product item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple pictures to each product item

I would like to have multiple pictures for each product item. Can any body help?

create a variable for picture2, picture3 etc and add them to the product layout

Comment

Or/and look at a simple add-on from http://drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/index.html called 'Multi Product
      Image'.

Comment

+1 on the Drillpine add on. Easy to install. Easy to use.
        Kirk Pruitt
        Zims Autotechnik
        Bedford, Texas

Comment

+1 for me too.

Comment

I use that plugin as well and would definitely recommend it.
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

This is just what I am looking for thanks
              www.meechs.co.uk

Comment

Should be an 'out of the box 'feature

Hi - When I used to make website for others this cropped up with people who wanted more pictures but were not interested in HTML and didn't want or wouldn't be capable of using any add ons...

It would be very sensible if Actinic had multiple fields that had basic configurable values (align, alt, etc...) And then these can be dropped into the text as placemarkers
                !!< have some text [img1] with an image in it >!!

I know there is always a bodge, but as Actinic is really attracting people who are not programmers or IT enthusiasts it would be a good idea to make it easy for people to work with images in what is a very visual medium, and they have experienced simple image management in blogging and CMS software like WordPress. Anyway - for the sake of a Wish List suggestion - thats my contribution.

Comment

This should be an out of the box facility without doubt and would do more improvements in selling than the also bought / like lists together.

Bikster
                  SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                  X