A public list of known bugs that you are working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheers for the pointer anyway
    Check that snapshot I sent for your V8 conversion as it may be on there.

Comment

Just wondering if the PPP thing and shipping by zones is going to be in 8.5.2? ie country code of UK instead of GB
      Yes it will. This is an early cut of the notes, and I've just realised I haven't added the PSP fixes in yet. Cheers for the reminder

I know the reason is that people are using the Ext Info for single product pages BUT IMO this is the wrong method to use and allowing SEs into Ext Info pages of sites that don't use that method (the majority) will create huge problems for them.
      The difference in method is instead of:
      Code:
      <A HREF="javascript:ShowPopUp('info%5f7%2ehtml',400,400);">Click here for larger image...</A>
      We are changing it to:
      Code:
      <A HREF="info%5f7%2ehtml" onclick="ShowPopUp(this.href,400,400);return false;">Click here for larger image...</A>
      If you just choose to not let Actinic upgrade your layouts, you'll be unaffected by this one - but I agree this should be optional. The thing is, if you have a checkbox that says 'Allow search engines to index my extended info pages' of course everyone will check it. Tricky.

Is there any chance you could email me offline and let me know what the issues are - and I'll try and make sure that they aren't an issue in v9.

And on that note I'll leave you as I'm off on hols until next Wednesday. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
        I'm off on hols until next Wednesday. Take care.
        Excuse me Mr D, i dont remember seeing the memo requesting time off, let alone signing it

Have a nice one,

D

Comment

The thing is, if you have a checkbox that says 'Allow search engines to index my extended info pages' of course everyone will check it. Tricky
          But at least you are giving a choice to those who know what they are doing. Add the reason to the help files.

Comment

But at least you are giving a choice to those who know what they are doing. Add the reason to the help files.
            OK - good point. I'll take this into consideration.

Comment

Working...
            X