No announcement yet.

Sage Pay Secure Server Freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Beta V10 and all I do is install it as a new install, import a snapshot from my V8.5 and it works, there are glitches but then it is a Beta version but it works

I do the same thing with V9.05 that I have and it don't go to sagepay at all

most weird

You will now be automatically transferred to the Sage Pay VSP secure server to process your credit card details with complete confidence

and that is as far as it goes............nothing else

V8.5 is fine, v10 Beta works but not this 9.05

Comment

Test site here cos I am well stuffed with this one

http://www.doorentryonline.com/acata...s_control.html

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
        Have you completed the usual housekeeping steps and refreshed the website? And of course the elusive URL would help along with checking the payment settings are still correct within business settings.
        what do you mean exaclty by this, because I have V8.5 working fine, V10 Beta fine, V9.05 not a chance!!

All installs are on the same pc, all installs are new and NOT upgraded an older version etc and I just coughed up £400+ for something that has cost me so far 8hrs

The thing simply doesn't link to SagePay

I have not edited any files and I don't see why I should do so, it's an "out of the box" download and should work first time

Having imported a snapshot to V10 it worked, do the same thing to V9.05 and it will NOT go to sage pay

I only upgrade as I liked the themes and you can't import the themes to V8.5

FFS, this is really stressing me out

Comment

Your layout has a body tag with missing onload code.
          Peblaco

Comment

do you mean this?

<body onload="<actinic:variable name="OnLoadScript" value="PreloadImages" />">

I am sorry for sounding a donut here but I aint sure what post I'm meant to looking at

Comment

I don't know who you are, but I LOVE YOU!

this took me 5mins to do and it works thanks to you, you are a bloody clever girl!!!

I been pissing about with this all day and you have done it for me in seconds, god I'm well impressed with you!

I am so happy and thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much

Comment

If it's doing it out of the box that's due to the fact you use "Prime" theme it wasnt in that template, something fixed in V10 "V10 bug fix Hotshot & Prime themes now bounce correctly to the PSP."
                Peblaco

Comment

wow!, this would explain all and yes, you're right, I am testing the "Prime" theme

My site isn't live with this theme yet....I'm using another web address hence the site link I posted and so this would explain why the V10 Prime works fine and not the V9 version - yet I'm a bit annoyed that this isn't made all that clear to numpties like me

I'd buy you a beer if you were next door to me right now, you have no idea how pleased I am

You are a star Louise and once again, thanks for your kind help

You have made my day, now all I need do is edit the coulours and I'm away!

(don't worry, I'm ok doing this on my own)

Thanks

Kev

Comment

Working...
                  X