WorldPay Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruce

The latest we have heard from Worldpay is that the update should not have impacted the Actinic Interface.
    Hi Bruce,

I know it should not have happened, but it did!

Despite compacting the database and refreshing the whole website nothing our end can make those call backs happen.

Give them hell from me...

Regards, Robert
    Robert Johnston
    www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

We're the same, every callback since Saturday has failed and I've noticed today that this is affecting our stock monitoring as the numbers are not decreasing.

Comment

I have had this from Actinic support.

"I have had a response from the developers who deal with all payment provider issues, and liaise with companies concerned and they have not been contacted by Worldpay with regard to this issue.

I believe the community administrator has contacted Worldpay of his own volition and they have stated to him, that it should not have affected the Actinic interface.

We have tested the integration with our test account and it works without issue.

We can only assume therefore that the problem (whatever the initial cause) is with your installation.

Do you have any more details about the problem that you can tell us?

Can you contact your hosting company and see if there was there any error message in the web server error log regarding the site? If yes, what were they?"

Our website is with webfusion and I am waiting for any error logs to be sent to me.

Has anybody else had the same problem with an Actinic hosted website, if so who is hosting it?

Regards, Robert
        Robert Johnston
        www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

I think you should ask Actinic if they have tested on an upgraded account.

They may have overlooked the fact that your account has been upgraded and theirs hasn't. Not all WP accts have been upgraded - mine hasn't for example and my call backs are still working fine

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
            I think you should ask Actinic if they have tested on an upgraded account.

They may have overlooked the fact that your account has been upgraded and theirs hasn't. Not all WP accts have been upgraded - mine hasn't for example and my call backs are still working fine
            Thank you for that Jo, I have passed it onto them.

I have also asked WorldPay to ungrade our account!

Regards, Robert
            Robert Johnston
            www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

Hi Robert

What response did you get from Worldpay about "ungrading" your account?

Additional to the call back issue we have had over 60 (sixty) customers contact us to say that the Worldpay pages freeze/hang, which Worldpay dismiss as not possible. This never happened before the upgrade. Have you had the same?

Andy

Comment

We've been in discussion with Worldpay over the last couple of days, and according to the latest update, they are experiencing some technical issues on their Payment Response service which is currently unable to support HTTPS URLs. They advise that the scripts should be made available temporarily on a HTTP URL and the Worldpay configuration updated to specify the new location. Instructions for updating the Worldpay configuration are below:

1. Log in to the new Merchant Administration Interface at www.worldpay.com/support/admin
                2. Select Installations from the left-hand menu
                3. Select Integration Setup for the required installation for the PRODUCTION environment
                4. Modify the url specified in the 'Payment Response URL' field.
                5. Save Changes

If your Actinic site is using SSL in the checkout pages, this can be switched off in Business Settings | Payment and Security. I'd be interested to know if those experiencing these problems have SSL in the checkout and if switching it off and following the instructions above resolves the issue.
                Ben Popplestone
                Ecommerce website software

Comment

Hi Ben,

In my WorldPay installation there is no URL and I cannot enter one!

Any thoughts...

Regards, Robert
                  Robert Johnston
                  www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

Originally posted by UKWEBSHOPPER
                    Hi Robert

What response did you get from Worldpay about "ungrading" your account?

Additional to the call back issue we have had over 60 (sixty) customers contact us to say that the Worldpay pages freeze/hang, which Worldpay dismiss as not possible. This never happened before the upgrade. Have you had the same?

Andy
                    Our phones have been red hot with customers unable to place orders online.

I haven't been able to speak to anyone in technical support at WorldPay, but Ben seems on the case. As I do not have a call back URL in my instillation it probablty explains the whole damn mess!

Regards, Robert
                    Robert Johnston
                    www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

Hi Robert,

I'm afraid I can't advise you on the Worldpay set-up, but my Worldpay contact is Antony Sharpe. I'll ask him to get in touch with you.
                      Ben Popplestone

Comment

Antony told me yesterday that there should be no URL specified on an Actinic set up. They have configured Actinic set ups so that you can not enter a return URL, the box is deactivated, there is simply no way to enter anything.

Worldpay will not sort this out quickly as they do not accept there are serious issues with the upgrade at their end.

Comment

Thanks, Andy. I wasn't aware of that.
                          Ben Popplestone

Comment

Hello,

The final word from Anthony at WorldPay this morning.

"Since you have a third-party shopping cart I would advise that you contact them for further assistance in regards to making these changes.

Please accept our apology for any inconvenience caused as a result of this matter."

My life is too short to continue chasing WorldPay. I will be changing PSP's in the new year!

Robert
                            Robert Johnston
                            www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

Hi Robert,

You may not be able to enter a 'payment response' URL with Worldpay but have you tried turning off SSL in your checkout? If that's what Worldpay are having problems with then it seems worth a try.

Mike
                              -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

My life is too short to continue chasing WorldPay. I will be changing PSP's in the new year!
                                if you do this, personally i wouldn't be too hasty as all big PSPs are having to make big changes due to PCI. Make sure you choose a PSP that is already pci compliant, otherwise you will get caught up again - just read all the posts on Protx when they underwent the same upgrade

Comment

Working...
                                X