Low Risk Shipping Countires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arbshark View Post
    Below are a few links to other webpages that are related to this discussion which may be of interest.
    Just be aware that things change. Your first link is a page which hasn't been modified in over two years. Your second has "Eastern Europe" as if it's a country on its own. I bet the Poles, Hungarians and Czechs would have something to say about that.

My point being, don't rely on internet lists. Rather, use your own judgement and the tools and alerts which your PSP gives you.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I have never had problems with Greece except the delivery times are some what extended.

France, Germany, Spain and the Canaries have never given me any issues. I regulary get request these days for finland, norway e.t.c but never shipped, i have a feeling the delivery charges normally put people of for these.

but generally as said, if it does not feel right then investigate it, and email to the person if your unsure to check a response, mobile numbers, if you always get an answer phone, ask yourself why.

there is so much to look for and you could be come too paranoid, there is no easy answers gut feeling plays a part

Comment

Working...
      X