</form> code errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

</form> code errors

OK suddenly started to get coding errors telling me i have closed form tags without open tags.

but this is comming from the standard product layout, its all a bit odd as the tag is within a block and is correct, well as far as i can see

Code:
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsProductFormUsed%22%20%2f%3e">
    </form>
    </actinic:block>
    no if i delete this then actinic rightly has a fit about open form tags and no closing tags

i have changed product layouts and reverted to factory defaults but nothing, the errors does not seem to effect the site or the ordering of products, i am at a bit of a loss considering it is only one product page

anyone any suggestions

That code looks fine, it might be the opening of the form right at the top of the layout that could be the issue. Scroll right up to the top of the product layout, where you should see a reference to the shopping cart script amongst a few other lines of jargon. Is that all looking normal?

Comment

Well as normal as half this stuff does to me anyway

Code:
      <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsProductFormUsed%22%20%2f%3e">
            <form method="post" action="<actinic:variable name="OnlineScriptURL" value="Shopping Cart Script URL" />"> 
               <input type="hidden" name="SID" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="SectionID"/>" />
               <input type="hidden" name="PAGE" value="PRODUCT" />           
               <input type="hidden" name="PAGEFILENAME" value="<actinic:variable name="SectionPageName" />" />
               <Actinic:SECTION BLOB='<Actinic:Variable Name="SectionCatFile"/>'/>
      This is the top of my product layout, im right confused -not hard i know before someone says something

Comment

Just going to export a snapshot and import it elsewere, i did it on the laptop and it was fine, well the version there still is, so going to import it back as a new site just incase actinic is having a funny 5 mins

Comment

Working...
        X