• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Actinic:Variable Name="ProductPriceOnline" />

Hi

How do I edit the contents of:

<Actinic:Variable Name="ProductPriceOnline" />

In V7 i used to have NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE, this was used on the order confirmation page (Act_OrderDetail.html) and the product pages (ActProductLine.html)

With V8 it seems that on product pages it uses <Actinic:Variable Name="ProductPrice" /> and on the confirmation page <Actinic:Variable Name="ProductPriceOnline" />

On my confirmation page in V8 it brings up: "Price: £10.00 (Including: VAT at 17.5%)"

I want it to show just the price: £10.00 with the same formating as the price on my product pages.

Thanks

Try changing (or removing) Design Text: Phase 1 ID 219

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
      That helped me remove the "(Including: VAT at 17.5%)"" message.

What about the rest of it. At the minute <Actinic:Variable Name="ProductPriceOnline" /> inserts this code:

"<br /><span class="actxsmall"><b> Price:&nbsp; &nbsp; &#163;10&#46;00</b></span><span class="actxxsmall"></span><BR>"

I want to remove everything apart from the actual price and insert my own style.

Regards

Comment

Dean

I believe this entire text string is constructed by the Perl scripts online, so it will be tricky to edit.

The <span> tags are coming from 'Design | Text | Web Site | HTML' so you could search for 'actxsmall' here and try adding in some random text just to confirm which text prompts control the bit you are interested in. Then try changing or removing the <span> tag.

Comment

Working...
        X