No announcement yet.

Realex auto redirect to receipt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry you have lost me here, I originally posted Kirthi's solution referred to in post 10.?

Originally posted by guccij View Post
    See post #10 in this thread.
    www.satellite.ie

Comment

It does not work without modification. V14 was not updated to include the auto redirect. You need to follow the instructions in #3 for it to work on v14.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Yes I know that which is why I wrote

Originally posted by Tony Moore View Post
        Edit: just checked postrealex file and it looks like the fix has not in fact been applied so I will need to apply the patch from above again when we go live.
        I became confused when you then wrote

It does work on v14 ...
        I think you meant the patch works and not V14 out of the box. My point was that the script has not been modified as requested by you earlier . I think its pretty disappointing that seller deck did not incorporate the fix especially given the delay in providing the realex plugin for the new version 14. Would be interesting to see if there's any difference between the two at all.
        www.satellite.ie

Comment

So if you knew it needed to be modified why did you post ...
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

So if you knew it needed to be modified why did you post ...
            I did'nt when I first posted, then edited the post, Hence Edit:
            www.satellite.ie

Comment

Just checked version 2016 and the script has not been updated so the fix needs to be applied again if anyone wants this feature. Realex's phone number is also in the script so you may want to change that to your own.
              www.satellite.ie

Comment

I'm not sure this is working correctly in 16.02

Has anyone else seen a big increase in orders in the Payment Pending tab but which have actually been paid using Realex?

Comment

Working...
                X