No announcement yet.

Thick Rubber Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As per the second post the 2 connections are discreet - they apply to a specific phone number - so I would much doubt you will get any reductions for a second installation, especially if you are looking towards the botom end of the price range to start with.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I think your solution is BB for one location and pay as you go dial up at the other

Comment

Broadband is an absolute necessety! Almost as much so as a computer.

TO be honest I think that if your on a small budget I would get your broadband for the office. I beleive that if you sign up with AOL (who I personally wouldnt recommend, just because I hate them :P) you get free access to the dial up service for when you are away from your broadband connection!

not sure, but you should give a few big companies a ring, they will give you a more accurate answer than us oin a forum.
        www.bathroomexpress.co.uk

Comment

I'm just getting into this issue and have thought about the same problems. I'm looking at using WiFi so I can use my account anywhere? I hope.

I'm I wrong or making sense becasue I just don't know right now.

Duncan
          Ph: 0845 838 1 839

Comment

just because you have WiFi doesnt mean that you can use your connection 'anywhere', not yet at least.

To be honest if you are on a budget id forget about WiFi for the fopreseeable future unless you really wanna use your laptop in the bath, out the garden etc.

The only places you could use it (with out sponging of a neighbours connection etc.) would be within 10 meters of your house, or starbucks.

Comment

I agree, I was just offering it as a suggestion in case it could work.

I had a look at www.Multimap.co.uk for hot spots around me and they are miles away! But it just might work for some.

Duncan
              Ph: 0845 838 1 839

Comment

1 thing I forgot... Orange and Vodafone do a PCMCIA card that connects over the 3G mobile network and gives reletivly quick net access that works on the same principle of a contract mobile phone. You pay monthly for what you use. You get so many free minutes etc... I also think there are bandwidth limitations too...

thats the 'purest form' of wireless you will get at the moment!

Comment

Working...
                X