No announcement yet.

clickclocker affiliate software help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary, thanks for the call, tried to ring back having missed you. This is urgent, as my customer feels he is missing orders because of the server.
    Thanks
    JEnny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

I've made som progress with this rovided your running on a unix based server!!! I've got to do a little more testing under V6... but so far it looks good!

Comment

Fasthosts have just transferred my old account over to a new type of windows server (from an envision one), apparently it has better scripting abilities etc. I haven't read right through this thread so sorry if you are already on one of these and it is causing you problems.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

We moved the site to linux from windows and then the linux started failing. Haven't actioned the clickclocker at all, to busy fire fighting other problems.. Would be good to get it working!
          Jenny
          Hanson Web Design

Comment

Jenny,

I have spoken with Paul over at clickclocker at lenght and he have release to me a fully revied verison for Linux beased server.

I have installed this and the CC product is now fully working - though you will see from my post in the developers forums that I am needing assistance with modifying actinic.pm

As you see to be running cc on V6 you probably have all the necessary details on extracting the SubTotal from the final receipt page.

Perhaps you can email a copy of your clients actinic.pm so I can compare it to mine, and in return I can send you the latest cc relase and detilals on how ive got this working now.

Comment

Sorry to everyone else who reads this

Gary, trying to contact you re: clickclocker but you do not accept emails from this forum. PLease emial me..
              Jenny
              Hanson Web Design

Comment

smithgt@giftsonline.ltd.uk

Comment

Jenny,

Did we ever get this sorted????

I've lost the code that I need to put into the receipt page, do you have a copy?

thanks

Comment

email sent to you direct, suggesting we talk on the phone.
                    Jenny
                    Hanson Web Design

Comment

Working...
                    X