I just bought a black trumpet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought a black trumpet

...since i used to play years ago, but gave it up for some lame reason.

i have the utmost respect for people that are musically inclined, so, how many people here can play something, and to what level?

I can play the game.. and to quite a proficient standard

Bought an electric guitar years back thinking I could better Jimi Hendrix within 5 minutes... 6 mins later it was back in the box

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Should we start a band and write songs about selling online?

Comment

I used to play the accordion, must dust it off oneday.

Comment

your accordion?

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
            I used to play the accordion, must dust it off oneday.
            How much too keep the dust on it?

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

now behave, thats not nice.

i happen to like the 'sea shanty' sound of accordions.

Comment

I'm a vocalist primarily but a clarinettist close second (piano/keyboard was learned by necessity rather than desire but I aint bad, if I say so myself LOL)
                Tracey

Comment

I tried to play the oboe as a youngster - wasn't much good at it though.

Comment

Guitar for me. Got two in Edinburgh and I keep another out here in Turkey for something to do when not answering questions.
                    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
                      I tried to play the oboe as a youngster - wasn't much good at it though.
                      the oboe is not an easy intstrument to learn!

I played oboe/sax/flute/trumpet/bassoon all well enough to play something recognisable (I used to be the orchestra "stand-in" if someone was away and I could be moved from clarinet) but, of those, the oboe is definitely the hardest (and my preference out of those would be flute)

Seems like a million years ago now!

I always wanted a white clarinet years ago...nowadays you can even get them in pink but plastic/resin...they just don't sound "right"

A black trumpet is definitely tres cool though
                      Tracey

Comment

I've got a job to play the radio, but one thing I don't play is around

Comment

Originally posted by completerookie
                          ...but one thing I don't play is around
                          Rounds are maybe the hardest to play, but the fool is perhaps the easiest.

Comment

I play the flute but not particularly well, got to grade 5 but then forgot it all, I'm not very musical but would love to be and have dabbled with lots of different musical instruments over the years, current project include piano, guitar, ukulele and church bells (the big ones). I've just arrived home from the school concert, which was delightfully squeaky.

Regards,
                            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                            Multichannel order processing
                            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Ok Old wrinklly who never had any music skills

At our local music shop they started a "play an organ + free hire for 6 weeks and free weekly lessons" well took the plunge and after about two weeks could make a slow tune out of it, and slowly progressed.

Brought a two year old organ on ebay for £200 and bobs your uncle. they tought to read a new music called easy-play which makes all the notes much larger and clearer and simplifies somewhat to get you playing for enjoyment not exams

Great fun
                              Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
                              X