Mobile Phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jont
    Sony for me as well .. although have only switched it on once so far this month (but it worked beautifully when I did )
    Jont man after my own heart, 10 texts amonth man me (thats because that how long it takes me) hate using the phone though.

wife ditched here E900 after 6 months, crap phone, got a nokia now the one with the twist display, she cant understand why she ever went away from a nokia about 3 years ago.

D

Comment

Yeah, I keep trying other stuff and coming back to Nokia. That said, the K600i was a great little phone if you just wanted a phone that worked well with a good battery. I started to use the camera more and more once the kids got a bit bigger so I wanted a good phone camera for snaps. The increase in quality of pics on the N73 is amazing. Great for the odd snap and you've always got it with you. I did look at one of the Sony phones, maybe the 800 or 810, I can't remember, I did think the lens cover look fragile and likely to slide open ina pocket. Why they didn't stick with the K600 one is beyond me.
      Blank DVD
      Cloth Nappies

Comment

I still use my £19.95 PAYG Siemens phone. It doesn't even have a camera.

Stil lcan't find what i really want in a phone - cos I want overseas www access at local rates and a screen big enough to see my support desk. Until i can get that i won't have anything.

Comment

I just got a Motorola V3i Red from Tesco (£75), I'm happy with it, it goes Ring ring rather than playing songs, it doesn't flash a lot (like my mums phone does), and it has a flip top bit (which means that it can't dial people randomly when it's in my bag). I only really use it to phone people though, I did learn now to take pictures when I spent three hours sitting in a traffic jam a couple of weeks ago (very boring pictures of cars and rain) but I can't see that I will use it much for that.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

i use a k700i

its the most reliable phone i'v ever had. i'v used every smart phone that exists, including xda and nokia communicator types. i'v even used the palm treo.

all chock full of pointless features.

for me, the killer is opera mini, which runs on anything nowadays, bluetooth.

but really, phones are for me, a business item. yes, i get calls from friends and family, but it needs to have a very long battery life.

so far, the nokias past the monochrome screen ones battery life is dire, and in fact, so are the batterys on the smartphones. with their plethora of pointless features.

saying that, i also carry a very useful ipaq pocket pc. so, this is probably why i dont need a smartphone.

who here seriously uses their cameraphone for photography? or actually uses their phone to listen to music?

i have a pink ipod for that.

Comment

just gone from nokia 6233/4 to a nokia E65

sort of business phone little brother to the n95

nice phone few features i miss but overall great
              Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
              Current project:
              cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
              cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
              Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
                i have a pink ipod for that.
                Master Crowe with a pink iPod that has to be a typo!!

Bikster
                SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Gah, Whats all this talk of 'new' mobile phones.

I still have a sturdy (old) SE T610,
                  Good build quality, Makes & Receives calls, Sends & Receives texts. Thats all I need.

Also, only needs charging once every 7 days (ish) and only needs about 4 hours charge then!

Andy
                  www.incredibid.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
                    ...i have a pink ipod for that.
                    ...reminds me of a thread we had the other day....

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
                      ...reminds me of a thread we had the other day....
                      Duncan - Jo has already had a warning about pre watershed, same applies to you

Comment

yeah but i don't know what i did to get the warning. so i may do it again

Comment

Well just ordered a Samsung U600 so will see how I get on with it

Very good deal - 12 month contract, 12 months free (via cashback) for up to 600 mins & up to 1200 text.

Kathy
                          Kathy Newman

Comment

Originally posted by kathynewman
                            up to 1200 text.

Kathy
                            a month?
                            woman after my own heart!
                            wanna swap numbers?
                            Tracey

Comment

Which operator did you get that deal with?

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
                                a month?
                                woman after my own heart!
                                wanna swap numbers?
                                LOL yes a month - don't send that many normally but will have to try and send more with that sort of allowance!!

Will let you know when phone arrives

Kathy
                                Kathy Newman

Comment

Working...
                                X