Wanted : Hitman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted : Hitman

Hitman needed to "take care" of the Mother in Law currently living with us.

Please reply with your modus operandi, lead time and rates (VAT receipt will be required)

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

MiL removals carried out part by part at your convenience. No VAT payable as invoices will be sourced from Jersey and will be in £18 'units' .

Book now to avoid disappointment. Discretion and Sanity Restoration guaranteed. Credit facilities available at only 33% APR, but please note that your house may be at risk (or at least even more at risk) if your are unable to make the payments.

No contact link posted as this would be considered spam. Please contact via www.MiL_Removals.co.uk

BND Disposals (Brat Next Door Disposals) as well RR Eliminations (Road Rage Eliminations) also undertaken.

Comment

Jonty,

I know only too well what you are going through at the moment but hang in there mate as things can only get better

I had both my mother & father in law staying with us whilst they were in between houses and we have only just got the place sorted and feeling like home again.

Good news is we managed to get them to move 200 miles away to the west coast of cumbria Great for us but watch out Malc dangerous in-laws on the loose

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Fisher
        Jonty,

Good news is we managed to get them to move 200 miles away to the west coast of cumbria Great for us but watch out Malc dangerous in-laws on the loose
        So this is why the weather has suddenly turned very nasty out here in paradise on the west coast.

Comment

Ill do yours in if you do mine

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
            Ill do yours in if you do mine
            OK Malc you have a deal. We will have to arrange a little trip with the inlaws to Scafell Pike and pratice some free fall sky diving. Inlaws go first

Comment

Maybe Jont could meet up with us as well. We could even startup a website getridofyourinlaws.com

Comment

Could you also consider BPODs (Bad Pet Owner Disposals) please. Although one's initial anger is directed towards the destruction of the yapping little ankle biters two doors down, it's obviously not the animal's fault at the end of the day.

It seems BPO's children are also developing along the same route, so does the BND offer a 2DD (2 doors down) service, with discounts for a double whammy please?

Comment

Jonty

Thats not the solution as you may remember folklaw

i.e. your wife will turn into her mother as she gets older, so maybe you should trade her in now and get ride of both problems and get a 20's something who can help you develope your web sites etc
                  Chris Ashdown

Comment

At your service

http://www.megacitycomics.co.uk/acat...ic_Novels.html

Comment

Originally posted by fleetwood

tsk tsk shameless promotion

jonty we sell hitman codename 47, hitman 2 silent assasin & Hitman Contracts

Hitman MIL assasin is not out yet

P.S. if someone develops it as a game then they will make a mint..

Comment

Thank you all for your tenders for the removal of the MiL.

Currently torn between Duncan and his £18.00 easy payment plan and Chris' "20 something" to help with the web work

I will document the actual event and sell the rights to Martin and Panagiotis to help fund the venture.

Bikster

Comment

£5K plus a couple of hours of CSS tuition.

PS Wheres your thread about keeping nil stock items out of the best sellers list Jonty? Despite having about twenty searches, mini-forums, I'm b*ggered if I can find it.
                          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

2 hours of CSS time ... that makes it a £20,000 contract! You live up to your Scottish stereotype!

Wasn't the thread (think it was Jo's) about the out of stock sellers a wish list item?

Bikster

Comment

THIS ONE G?
                              Tracey

Comment

Working...
                              X