No announcement yet.

Wanted : Hitman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a huge shed (20' x 10') at the bottom of the garden - brick built and even an outside toilet next to it ..... I know this as the day I rebuilt the roof was the day she moved in

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Time to make some room down there J, and start moving in

Comment

Good thinking Darren - the wireless laptop will connect from there - toilet is on hand and no windows to get distracted with the outside world. Perfect.

(must remember to change the delivery address to "The Shed" for the Chinese and Pizza orders)

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I'm sure that Bill will agree with me that hitmen are considerably cheaper in our bits of the world.

Think international! Police will be mightily confused with a fez-wearing blunderbuss-brandishing perp. Of course I could always nip over the border into Iraq and get some heavier ordinance ordered up.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
            I'm sure that Bill will agree with me that hitmen are considerably cheaper in our bits of the world.

Think international! Police will be mightily confused with a fez-wearing blunderbuss-brandishing perp. Of course I could always nip over the border into Iraq and get some heavier ordinance ordered up.
            Agreed.

Believe you can also pick up cheap american ordnance (only one previous owner) just a little further along the south coast. I find the seaward approach more amenable than the current troop density on the Iraqi border.
            Bill
            www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
            Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
            BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
            Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
            VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
            Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thats at least five super duper computers tracking you all now plus 5 G men in your garden
              Chris Ashdown

Comment

Got nothing on me gov

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown
                  Thats at least five super duper computers tracking you all now plus 5 G men in your garden
                  I live within sight of Menwith Hill Spy Station, Harrogate, and I promise you, when I looked out this morning, the golf balls were all flashing in unison. Your days of freedom are numbered, Jont, they'e got the message. Time to take to the road and sail off into the sunset, son!!
                  -----------------------------
                  www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Comment

How much to have this littyle peoblem solved for you

Comment

Samson / Pilgrim

Think he has sorted it now, keep watching the news, women falls to her death in wales

Comment

Strange thing happened yesterday, a customer filled in his email address as internetworkwear@****.co.uk

I rang him up to see what it was about and he told me it was his way to check who forwards his email address to other parties and also to make email easier to anti spam

Anyway he said that before ordering he had googled us or in particular me out and read all the forum listings goin back quite a while and was interested in the hitman theme

Does make you think twice about what you write down doesn't it
                        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hmmm things must be a bit quiet nowadays if the've got to go looking for work. Suppose you cant really take an add out in the yellow pages

Comment

hello jont. Do not know why people contacted me for a problem (you posted on the 22nd of july 2007) you had about a year ago,but anyway...........if you still have a problem for something that happened last year then contact me on e-mail: [email contact removed]
                            I hope you DO know that I'm NOT joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Mod: Removed email address but left thread due to general surreality and hilarity]

Comment

I can't think of anything to say to that other than wtf? and LOL!

[edit] oh, and I reported the post...freaks!
                              Tracey

Comment

Hmmmmmmm i had forgotten about this thread.

Got to be honest if anything ever happens to the MiL i recon Jont could face some hard questioning

Comment

Working...
                                X