Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most users ever online.... (on the forums)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabe....you are a seriously worrying person at times!

the rest of the time, you're either being genius or downright amusing...

ok, I'll stop now before that sounds like I'm flirting rofl (would I? )
    Tracey

Comment

He needs help, but its good listening until he gets that help.

Comment

The deviant was trying to sell tickets to his suicide at the Download Festival. He had some interest but in the end Korn's main stage rendition of 'I'd Like to teach the world to sing' won over the deliberating crowd.

Look, I can prove it!!!
        Attached Files
        Cheers

David
        Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

LOL David

(as an aside..I downloaded the new Korn album from itunes yesterday... top stuff!)
          Tracey

Comment

I'd use the same method as Gabe except I'm not very lucky and my wire would either break or be blunt (pink isn't really my colour either), so I'm going to opt for death by Jan eating moles.

you could have come if you were in Nelspruit
            You don't have to go all the way to another country just so that I can't come to your party, just don't invite me like everyone else (;-))

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Death theres a great thought for thursday evening.

Mine would be to take the kite out in a tornado, with the harness i recon i could get a few thousand feet before being tossed out of the vortex, now that would be a rush and besides there is a 20% chance i might get to tell everyone about it. And oh boy would i tell everyone

D

Comment

hey...how'd my thread turn into something so morbid as "how I would commit suicide"?

answers on a postcard to.....

I'll let ya'll work out whether that's for suggestion for my demise, or reasons why my thread got corrupted!
                Tracey

Comment

misread Darrens as out on a kite in a tomato :-) not quite a cool I guess but made me laugh

Just in case you can't find a tornado, when you need one, here's how to mke your own :

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007...do_power_c.php

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                    misread Darrens as out on a kite in a tomato :-) not quite a cool I guess but made me laugh
                    Jan i just nearly pissed myself, sorry on a few beers tonight so probably funnier than it was

Comment

LOL Jan...
                      there ya go, Darren...suicide gets easier by the minute

Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
                        LOL Jan...
                        there ya go, Darren...suicide gets easier by the minute

No one mentioned lightening, thats it change of plan

Evening G

Comment

or try kite surfing in a freak wind at the duckpond (exmouth) and find yourself narrowly missing an oncoming train

or

in a strong wind and land ontop of a chip shop

or

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/4375692.stm

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
                            or try kite surfing in a freak wind at the duckpond (exmouth) and find yourself narrowly missing an oncoming train
                            More likely to get battered to death by an ancient dog walking pensioner at the duckpond.

I had the pleasure of seeing a guy parascending land in a tree (in Turkey, I happened to choose the parascending festival week to go - great to watch, but me mum wouldn't let me have a go), he just sort of hung there, poor lad.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                              ...likely to get battered to death...
                              That'd be what Jo was referring to about the chip shop then.

Originally posted by Jan
                              ...a guy parascending land in a tree (in Turkey...
                              Norman?

Comment

lol
                                Originally posted by drounding
                                Norman?
                                No couldn't have been Norman because he wasn't wearing a tuxedo.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                                X