Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well aint this going to be fun

Comment

Should be a great final against the Argies.

Comment

it will make good watching, sure to be an interesting game

Comment

Who would have predicted this? England have come from 438:1 odds on winning to 3:1. Brilliant!

The final will be a lot tighter than the pool game, that much is for sure! I think there will be 3 points in it, max. The winning team will be the one with the better boot on the day. If there are going to be tries then there will only be one on each side. England's forward pack will get one (Phil Vickory most probably) and SA's Brian Habana will get the other (he has to dethrone Lomu!).

This is going to be a cracker! I can't wait!

Good Luck
          "Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu

Comment

Wow, what a game that was.

England become the first team to retain the WE Trophy

At half time I was seriously worried, 18-3 down and looking like dog food, but then enter the General. Mr D played like a man possessed and those two converted tries from the machine that is Robinson were inspired.

2 drop goals from golden balls himself have set the fires alight all over England....never have so many etc, etc . 23-18, what a win!

Nelson Mandela, Bryan Habana, Jean de Villiers, your boys took one hell of a beating!

**that made up for the bunch of overpaid pufters screwing up my holidays for next year!**

Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
            Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by los_design
              Nelson Mandela, Bryan Habana, Jean de Villiers, your boys took one hell of a beating!
              Not likely!... Have you met Nelson?!

Comment

The Springboks were playing England, and after the half-time whistle blew they found themselves ahead 56-0, Brian Habana getting eight tries. The rest of the team decided to head for the pub instead of playing the second half, leaving Habana to go out on his own.

"No worries," Habana told them, "I'll join you later and tell you what happened."

After the game Habana headed for the pub where he told his team-mates the final score: 95-3.

"What!!!!" said a furious John Smit, "How did you let them get three points??!"
                Habana replied apologetically, "I was sent off with 20 minutes to go."

Comment

Who put an Aussie in as the video judge?
                  Blank DVD
                  Cloth Nappies

Comment

oh well, it was not bad was it
                    guess it was a good game

D

Comment

Originally posted by Stereo Steve
                      Who put an Aussie in as the video judge?
                      Foot was definately in touch. Great charge by Tait though....shame - would have changed everything. Well done to SA, they deserved it without a doubt. Excellent effort by England, and farewell to Robinson, Dallaglio, Catt et al who have served so well.

....and good luck to Lewis tomorrow! Vroooooooooooooom!
                      KDM Digital Media - Actinic web design and hosting

Comment

Originally posted by MULLKV
                        ....and good luck to Lewis tomorrow! Vroooooooooooooom!
                        Oh well maybe next year
                        Kathy Newman

Comment

What a weekend of disappointment ... We lost the Rugby and Lewis Hamilton missed out on winning the f1 world championship

Also Willie Thorne (a good old leicester lad like me) got knocked out of strictly come dancing!

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Well done England. You gave us a good run. Not the most exciting game of rugby but good none-the-less.

Pity about Hamilton. He has so much talent it oozes out of him like primordial sludge. The old boys gave him a lesson on Sunday, one that he will remember in next years season. Watch him next year, just as much talent with a good helping of experience... Unstoppable. Button, sign with a better team, you've got just as much talent. Damn it man!

Apparently some chap bet 150K pounds on the boks winning. He walked away with 750K

10%. That's all I need!

Comment

Working...
                            X