Which MP3 player for Mrs Jont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
    for all those people who want itunes, but dont want to put up with the ipod.
    You can also burn your itunes to a CD and then copy them back to the pooter as MP3's.
    David
    parterredesign.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by davidbenson
      You can also burn your itunes to a CD and then copy them back to the pooter as MP3's.
      that's what I've been doing...but it's kinda long winded
      Tracey

Comment

the mp3s are still on your pod, as wierd names.

use musicbrainz tagger, to use the actual sounds of the mp3s, to give them the correct names.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
          take a picture of it and then take a picture of the MiL when she is sleeping. Put both in a card and say 'when this goes for good, you get this for good'
          PMSL... the more I read that the funnier it gets

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot
            But if it's a present for the mrs then an ipod is the only answer. Anything else will be seen as a slap in the face.
            I think you have hit the nail on the head there Mike .. I lean towards the Creative but think it has to be the iPod for all the "wrong" reasons .... but a happy Missus is worth every penny

Bikster

Comment

I was so happy with my Creative Zen wotist, I must so not be a Mrs. Oh dear.
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                I must so not be a Mrs. Oh dear.
                I always knew Jan was a Dutch name

Bikster

Comment

I've said this before but I have been emailed/phoned vy people to ask if I am a man or a woman. Strassen is a German name by the way, I got it throught marriage, my maiden name is a good british name - Raine

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                    I have been emailed/phoned vy people to ask if I am a man or a woman.
                    It could be worse.. people could call you Jo! Oh.. they do

Bikster

Comment

iPod for all the "wrong" reasons .... but a happy Missus is worth every penny
                      Make sure its Pink and you have loaded a couple of her favorite CDs on before you give it to her. The new mini is the dogs

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
                        loaded a couple of her favorite CDs on before you give it to her.
                        Which begs the follow up question.. getting CD's onto an iPod... is the bundled software all that is needed or is there anything else out there better (or does it mount as an external drive to drag and drop)?

Bikster

Comment

is the bundled software all that is needed
                          itunes is IMO the best on the market and obviously made to integrate with the ipod also you will find that other players do have different formats to the ipod so keep it all Apple and you cannot go wrong.

You can download it for free and rip a few cds for practice but even my 6 year old daughter can use it!

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
                            even my 6 year old daughter can use it!
                            Cheers Mal .. my lad is 7 so will let him crack on with it

Bikster

Comment

my lad is 7 so will let him crack on with it
                              Perfect he will sort it

Comment

musicbrainz tagger
                                what a cool tool, i've just found out who one of my fave buddah bar tracks is really by - i had it tagged as track 6 - unknown album. Now I'm off to indentify a track called Chill out by Chill Out

top marks gabe

Comment

Working...
                                X