Which MP3 player for Mrs Jont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RuralWeb
    Now parachuting in the dark is great fun and combine it with a 6ft swell then your talking.
    Perhaps if you are a Naval Coast Guard Mal yes, if you have any sense the above scenario would certainly not be most people's cup of tea. Unless you are all bonkers, well we know you are anyway.

Comment

most people's cup of tea
      Dont you think so - I was thinking it would be a good idea for a new business called Extreeeeeeeme.co.uk

Comment

I may be moving up to North Devon this summer so may try some moonlight surfing.. gotta find a good time to surf when the grockles aren't messing up the waves

No snow in Exeter yet, the only sledging i can do is on wheels

Comment

Now parachuting in the dark is great fun and combine it with a 6ft swell then your talking.
          and here was I thinking that was a cool idea and boring Lee says we are all mad...

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
            No snow in Exeter yet, the only sledging i can do is on wheels
            You called me a nonce, thats a form of sledging.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
              You called me a nonce, thats a form of sledging.
              hum i need to think about that one

Comment

moonlight surfing
                Moonlight paragliding is the dogs bollocks for me

Comment

There is a few inches of snow up here so Im just waiting for it to get dark and Im off for a night cross country ski.

Comment

Im just waiting for it to get dark
                    and i'm off to bed

Comment

and i'm off to bed
                      There is half a days surfing left yet

Comment

Croccy

I've always pictured your life as moving from one extreme to the other. One minute you are an adrenalyn junkie and the next you are like an old lady snuggled up with a cup of hot cocoa, waiting to push the daisies up.

Surely if you walked around wearing a wetsuit, you could bear the cold, dark nights a little better? Either that or have another holiday away in Spain with Mal.

Comment

Either that or have another holiday away in Spain with Mal.
                          Shhhhh - Ive not told her Im going to Canada this year

Comment

I've always pictured your life as moving from one extreme to the other.
                            that was only the days when i did Actinic design work

and the next you are like an old lady snuggled up with a cup of hot cocoa,
                            i just don't like the winter, hence my annual decamp..

flights are booked for the 11th, my posts will be cheerier from the 12th onwards

Either that or have another holiday away in Spain with Mal.
                            actually its not bok land this year, i'm without a property there at the mo. So its Spain with or without Mal

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
                              I may be moving up to North Devon this summer
                              eek!!

The cable car was good, you were completely rigid for the whole trip, the beach after it was good as well, although some of the scenery would have been better off covered up. (It snowed in Aylesbeare yesterday by the way just a little bit but still snow)

Regards,
                              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                              Multichannel order processing
                              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

although some of the scenery would have been better off covered up.
                                I seem to remember the conversation

Jan: "Hey look there's a naked one legged man over there under the shower..."
                                Jo: speechless

Comment

Working...
                                X