Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by budgetbumps
    I have no idea!
    we'd be better off sticking a bloody pin in a map!

Can't please everyone with a decision anyway, I suppose

I'll leave it in your capable hands, Daren
    thanks for that...ok Leicester it is then

**FFS why does the upload keep timing out after midnight!!! blimming german servers!!**
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Leicester suits me...it's practically local!

Not very interesting though, is it?

*ducks and runs*
      Tracey

Comment

*ducks and runs*
        no argument there

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
          use this to plan your meet:

http://www.randomdayout.co.uk/

I'm gutted, I had hoped that was a day out for randoms.
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

*ducks and runs*

Tracey,

How could you say such a thing about my beloved Leicester. Some of the sporting greats were born in Leicestershire as well as many other well known public figures

We have a brilliant Rugby Team and a not so brilliant Football Team who must hold the record for the number of times they keep jumping from premier league to first league!

We also have such things as ...... oh bugger if only I could say something else positive about Leicester

Oh yes I just remembered...There are some well known Actinic Forum Members from Leicester....What more could you ask for?

Dave

Comment

sorry, Dave
              you lost me at the word "sporting"
              Tracey

Comment

How about central London? Still far away but very easy to get to.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan

Regards,
                  might be out of my reach and budget in London, tbh
                  Tracey

Comment

This christmas do is turning into one of my favourite films....MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Fisher
                      This christmas do is turning into one of my favourite films....MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
                      isn't it?!
                      Tracey

Comment

the only way it wil lhappen is for 6 people to agree on a location and sign up to it

then present it as a fait accompli to the rest.

There probably is a hardcore here who could go ahead and make it happen for them anyway.

Ignore the people who are not committing yet there's no point trying to arrange it around everyone as that just guarantees it will not happen.

Maybe those north can arrange one meet and the south arranges another. location and travel time seems to be a factor. Personally I would have considered the Warwick/Stratford idea but no way will travel to Leicester.

Maybe Jan and I should arrange something in Exeter to compliment it.

Comment

I'll go to Warwick if you're going, we could share travel and accomodation maybe - reduce stress and costs.

Regards,
                          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                          Multichannel order processing
                          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

ok then...back to the original idea

We're down to Warwick or Stratford then.

Stratford seemed preferable as far as places to go/things to do?
                            (OK, I confess the idea of all you can eat Chinese had some effect on me LOL)

Do we have enough "ayes" for Stratford or Warwick to make it a decision between the 2?
                            Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by Jan

Regards,
                              Gets my vote!

Only £6 on Midland railways each way

Comment

ok then...back to the original idea

We're down to Warwick or Stratford then.

Stratford seemed preferable as far as places to go/things to do?
                                (OK, I confess the idea of all you can eat Chinese had some effect on me LOL)

Do we have enough "ayes" for Stratford or Warwick to make it a decision between the 2?
                                Bugger....OK then, Warwick for me (many, many fine hostilaries within walking distance )

Comment

Working...
                                X