Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a cruel world out there

Comment

An expensive one too by the looks of it. www.topdiscs.co.uk are far cheaper in my experience.
      Blank DVD
      Cloth Nappies

Comment

Yours are all compatables not originals if Im looking in the right place.

Comment

More SPAM than spam sandwiches at a SPAM convention.

The cheapest place to get cartridges is Argos, buy a printer, take the cartridges out, put your empty ones back in, take it back. It's not difficult people, come on get with the program.

Comment

The cheapest place to get cartridges is Argos, buy a printer, take the cartridges out, put your empty ones back in, take it back
            Brilliant idea - gets my vote

Comment

First Staples & then Viking recently had offers on Brother HL2030's where the price of the printer was less than the combined cost of a drum & toner. Bought four - could throw the printers away, or maybe flog 'em on e8ay without the consumables.....

Viking telesales woman said 'these printers only come with enough toner to last the first few days..' but several months on she seems to have been wrong.....

Paul
              Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

price of the printer was less than the combined cost of a drum & toner.
                Lexmark were always doing that a few years ago. Printers are a bit like mobile phones IMO you are entering into a contract to buy cartridges NOT a printer.

Comment

Steve

my preference is printer make then printer model

had to get some replacement cartridges recently and i had to go to HP website to find the name of the cartridge so i can search on the websites that i usually get them from

i always do a hunt for cartridges (and other pc/electronic stuff) on ebuyer,dabs,viking

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
                    Lexmark were always doing that a few years ago. Printers are a bit like mobile phones IMO you are entering into a contract to buy cartridges NOT a printer.
                    That's the idea!

Try a digital SLR - £400 for the camera, £300 for each lens! (and the rest)
                    And each lens has a different way of fixing so you are advised to get the proprietary brand to match the camera. A sprat to catch a mackerel?
                    Sam
                    http://www.originaltouch.co.uk
                    http://www.spcb.co.uk

If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.

Failure is the tuition you pay for success.

Comment

Originally posted by jxm28788
                      Just looking at the 3 bestsellers on the front page and all of them are more expensive than (another shameless/shamefull plug for an Actinic site) www.cRaZyDaVeS.co.uk...

Problem in our industry is pricing is very closely related to the USD and wholesale prices tend to go up and down like a yoyo.

I could actually beat crazy's prices but I am really struggling with actinic being pc based. Keeping on top of prices is a nightmare not to mention the ftp problems and time it takes to upload the site everytime you make changes!

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Stereo Steve
                        An expensive one too by the looks of it. www.topdiscs.co.uk are far cheaper in my experience.
                        Originally posted by RuralWeb
                        Yours are all compatables not originals if Im looking in the right place.
                        I couldn't even find any toner cartridges? just compatible inks...
                        John

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Fisher
                          I am really struggling with actinic being pc based. Keeping on top of prices is a nightmare not to mention the ftp problems and time it takes to upload the site everytime you make changes!
                          Tell me about it!

actinic does not make changing prices easy, doing anything in actinic seems to take forever. and it is sooooooo slow to upload - takes about 15-20 minutes just to do the checks on the PC side before it even starts uploading anything. And this is on a totally Ninja PC!
                          John

Comment

Keeping on top of prices
                            Jans profit and pricing tool will help

Comment

Working...
                            X