Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drounding View Post
    8,667 members times a tenner. Mmmm
    They'll be able to afford to pay BETA testers for V10 then, eh?
    Tracey

Comment

How about £10 for new a user to register and they get this knocked off the price of Actinic if they purchase.

Comment

Or just require an Actinic licence key before you can post. Each key could only be used once.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I think there should be a Pre-Sales forum where posts are as they are now and then the normal 'user' forums where posters need to confirm their Actinic key before being allowed tro post in. That way it limits the spam to a smaller more manageable area.

Comment

May as well shut the forum down today - for what use it is.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
              May as well shut the forum down today - for what use it is.
              Hi there, I am deleting all the spam I can find currently and will be keeping an eye on it. Thanks to the members who have reported the spam for me to find it.

Kind Regards
              Nadeem Rasool
              SellerDeck Development

Comment

I think there should be a Pre-Sales forum where posts are as they are now and then the normal 'user' forums where posters need to confirm their Actinic key before being allowed tro post in
                Im a member of a forum where you need to buy a £25000 car to get in so £10 is nothing or an actinic users forum where you get a registration code when you buy software.

The thing is that spammers are finding it ever harder to find open forums to post thier links as one of two things happen:

1. the forum closes
                2. Anti spam measures are enforced ie you pay to get in.

This forum is a target and it was a no bariner that this was going to happen especially after details of the poor moderation were posted - HELLO spammers can read - Im turning off my email notification now and its a waste of time checking for new posts so bye

Comment

Thanks Nadeem - you got the short straw for the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Nadeem View Post
                    Hi there, I am deleting all the spam I can find currently and will be keeping an eye on it. Thanks to the members who have reported the spam for me to find it.

Kind Regards
                    Can i suggest you just delete the 2 idiots instead, why waste time deleting posts, just delete the 2 users and all of their posts.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
                      Can i suggest you just delete the 2 idiots instead, why waste time deleting posts, just delete the 2 users and all of their posts.
                      They're still at it - quick fingers using Ctrl C and V
                      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Ok I have deleted the 2 spammer from the forum, and removed all their content, I will continue to check onto the forum today. If you see anymore, please use the reporting on the forum, so I can check

Many thanks for your understanding

Kind Regards
                        Nadeem Rasool
                        SellerDeck Development

Comment

I know one of the trusted (non actinic emplyee) moderators is also away!
                          I think you mean me ... I'm here ... night shift generally though ATM.

Regards,
                          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                          Multichannel order processing
                          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

To report spam you have to wait 1 minute in between each report. To add spam, you only need to wait 10 seconds in between. Hmm that sounds like painting the forth bridge.

Comment

How about having new members register and then be unable to post for first 72 hours using their password, but new Actinic purchasers could use the first six digits of their actinic key for imediate access to post untill the 72 hours has passed

That way its time consuming for spammers but if you buy actinic you get immediate use.
                              Chris Ashdown

Comment

I think we should have a Pre-Sales forum where you can post either immediately or after 24 hours.

The main forums could be limited to Actinic registered users who have their purchase checked before being allowed posting rights.

Comment

Working...
                                X