No announcement yet.

What Ever Happened To Manners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not on anybodys side here, but I would say it's 50-50 between men and women for bad drivers. Some of the worst are not kids but those old enough to know better.
    Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
    www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Steve G Griggs View Post
      I'm not on anybodys side here, but I would say it's 50-50 between men and women for bad drivers.
      If thats the case then women must be worse drivers as statistically less women driver so if its 50/50 then that would say the % of bad women drivers must be higher, compared to the % of bad men drivers

Comment

The roads are empty in school holidays, so that proves it's the women drivers who hold every one else up

(hides under desk)
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
          does this mean im turning into an grumpy old git

Research in America has shown that it is linked to the number of links in your signature.
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Not particularly bothered about a "thanks" but an update on how it was solved is helpful to everyone .... even the person who has solved it should they need to implement again and have forgotten the exact steps.
            agreed... in fact i find posts that just say thanks abit irritating!!

but a follow up is essential good manners

Comment

Originally posted by george View Post
              Research in America has shown that it is linked to the number of links in your signature.

Typical, some one always finds the research that backs up the theory

Nice to see you around though G

Comment

Originally posted by george View Post
                I am the happiest fella around

Bikster
                SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                X