No announcement yet.

Mole End is twittering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm perhaps i need to expand my following and use it more as a business tool

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
      hmmm perhaps i need to expand my following and use it more as a business tool
      *translates*

Darren wants more friends

Tracey

Comment

Yesterday, I posted a twitter about growing veggies and I got two new followers, one trying to sell me shampoo made from carrots and the other selling a gardening program - no hards sells mind you, they just started to follow me. So if you have a target market and monitor the twitter search on relevant keywords then you can find people that might be interested - kites for example might be a good search for you to follow - for interest and for business as well.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
          *translates*

Darren wants more friends

trying to tell me something?

*ponders trawling twitter for fit women to follow*

Comment

and how many new followers did you get after the...erm...'other' conversation?
            Any topiary experts?
            Tracey

Comment

that was the gardening follower, those bushes need some work apparently

Comment

I just started reading this thread.....from the bottom up..... how b***dy confusing!!
                KDM Digital Media - Actinic web design and hosting

Comment

If you want to see what Mole End is up to ATM, you can use this twitter search :

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=moletweet

I'm posting details of our betas and development plans every now and again.

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Yesterday, I posted a twitter about growing veggies and I got two new followers, one trying to sell me shampoo made from carrots and the other selling a gardening program - no hards sells mind you, they just started to follow me.
                    So, not so much 'cult' type followers, more like people following you down the street trying to sell you something.

I still can't quite get the appeal off this.

Mike
                    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I'm loving twitter. It's a 'take it or leave it' form of distraction and/or chat.
                      kinda like text messaging a large group of people or individuals within that group, I suppose.
                      It's definitely the least distracting (ermm..mostly LOL) of my daily distractions, yet it makes me feel like I'm part of a larger group (which is a great thing in the isolation of my office, I can tell you!)
                      Tracey

Comment

Working...
                      X