Mince pies-a survey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
    Hmmm i recon McDonalds would be the last place i would go for an apple pie, on a rare occasion i might go there, even my little one does not think its the best thing in the world, he would rather have nando's
    McDonald's is the last place I'd go for anything, unless I needed the toilet. Mechanically reclaimed meat to order, no thanks.

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Originally posted by webD View Post
      McDonald's is the last place I'd go for anything, unless I needed the toilet.

You use McDonalds toilets?
      I'd rather eat the food
      Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post

You use McDonalds toilets?
        I'd rather eat the food
        Men can't hold it like women can, if it's the car seat or McDonalds, Ronnie McD wins everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
          Men can't hold it like women can, if it's the car seat or McDonalds, Ronnie McD wins everytime.
          Yeah, we're generally not that fussy

Army Gore-tex
          Winter Climbing Mitts
          webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
          Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
            Men can't hold it like women can
            *bites tongue*
            must......resist.....
            Tracey

Comment

How did we get to this subject from mince pies? Hey on second thoughts do I want to know?
              Mc D's..I wouldn't go near their food or their toilets, also I have been in some of their "kitchens" to do repair work.....nuff said! not nice!
              Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
              www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Mince Pies and Crimble Pud - double yum.
                IIRC we had our first pies, and pud, at least a month ago!

This weekend is baking weekend - home made mincers and the processing of a whole pig into sausages and pork pies and the oak smoking of the whole pig's worth of beautiful organic, wild bacon.

We put the oink into one of the Christmas Crackers.
                Kind Regards
                Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

i just had some christmas cake to today, whilst reading the christmas radio times!
                  It has to be a wheat free cake for me, the wheat free cristmas cake I got from Sainsburys was not bad, i am saving the mince pies for the big day as they cost Ł2 for 4 pies!
                  Merry Xmas
                  Wes
                  Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

I love Christmas pud. My fianceés dad is a chef and he makes me one all to myself because nobody else (including him) likes them.

I used to love the rum sauce my nana used to make for Christmas pud. Fantastic.

Comment

Jonty Junior won a Christmas Cake at the school - guess the weight without touching it ... he was an ounce out! Good lad

Our cache of mince pies for Christmas has been purchased and eaten already Another trip to the supermarket is now needed to replenish supplies in readiness for the Dr Who special.

Bikster
                      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Just made the family batch of MPs and had the first one off the tray. Burnt mouth now so can hardly talk. Which is a good thing.

Next job: make brandy butter (butter, icing sugar, zest of orange and, er, brandy).

Had my shopping delivered this morning. We're not having turkey, but chicken. Waitrose have managed to send me the two smallest birds on the planet. No way will they feed nine ... now need to go to shops and get more food. Just what I hoped to avoid.
                        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
                          Waitrose have managed to send me the two smallest birds on the planet. No way will they feed nine ... now need to go to shops and get more food. Just what I hoped to avoid.
                          *Cough* Girlfriend informs me that's a case for a double refund *Cough*

Where's the Christmas spirit?

Comment

Really? Thought it was just my bad luck. Will make a phone call ...

Thank your girlfriend for the heads up for me

-- edit--

Wow that was quick. Profuse apologies from Mr Waitrose. Can't send out replacements, not surprisingly, so they have refunded me the cost and offered me a bottle of wine (which I declined as I was feeling like a moaning minnie by this stage). Will still have to go out and get another bird, but the refund helps a lot.
                            Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
                              Really? Thought it was just my bad luck. Will make a phone call ...

Thank your girlfriend for the heads up for me
                              Yep, if you buy a XXkg chicken and receive a Xkg chicken - as they become 'spoiled goods' they qualify under their double refund policy. It's unbelievable the amount of stories she tells me of customers coming in to actually make money from the system. Wonder why profits are down this year, eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X